Girl Tribe Gang – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does membership include?
Being a part of Girl Tribe Gang gets you access to your monthly meetups, plus:
- Discounted guest ticket to other Tribe meetups
- Access to #Powerhours
- Access to our Virtual Hub – our private Facebook group
- Monthly Knowledge Exchange (blogging, FB & IG TV)
- Guest blogging opportunities
- Member Directory
- Members Club with discounts and offers
- Monthly Tribe Vibes newsletter
For a more detailed explanation, take a look at our Member Benefits page on the website.
2. I only want to attend meetups. Can I pay as I go?
No, Girl Tribe Gang is a membership organisation and our members pay an annual membership to attend monthly meetups and access all other member benefits.
You can come to see what we’re all about for your first meetup before making the decision to join by purchasing a one-off guest ticket for £15.
3. Can I visit more than one Tribe?
Yes, members are encouraged to visit as many Tribes as they would like and are given a member-only discount code to book onto other Tribe meetups.
4. Where are your Tribes located?
Please see the Tribe page on our website for an up to date list of our current tribes.
5. Do you allow more than one profession or industry at Tribe meetups?
Yes. Girl Tribe Gang is inclusive and do not place limitations on who attends our meetups. We do not view other businesses in the same industry as competition as we are all unique, can learn from one another and present collaboration opportunities.
6. Do I have to deliver an elevator pitch or bring referrals to the meetups?
No. We do not believe in suits, Powerpoint presentations, eating in front of strangers or elevator pitches. Meetups are an opportunity to connect on a human level, over a cocktail or coffee (or whatever it is you fancy). It’s the connecting where the magic happens – where the collaborations and the friendships start to grow.
7. I am early stages of working for myself / thinking about quitting the 9-5 / spinning a side hustle along side my 9 -5… Can I be a part of Girl Tribe Gang?
Yes. We welcome women at every stage of their entrepreneurial journey: women who have aspirations to one day work for themselves, women who are juggling the side hustle and are in the transition stage of ditching the 9-5, and women who have already taken the plunge.
8. Since joining Girl Tribe Gang I’ve changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
You are entitled to a full refund within 14 days of making your purchase. Read our full T&Cs.
9. How much does membership cost?
Girl Tribe Gang annual membership costs £150, payable in full at the time of joining the Tribe and is an annually recurring subscription unless cancelled. Read our full T&Cs.
10. How can I manage my membership?
You can log into the My Account page on the website to manage your subscription at any time during your membership.
11. How will GTG communicate with me?
12. Where can I go for more information?