Girl Tribe Gang ‘Get Together’ Live 18
3rd November, Manchester, 9.30am-6pm
The first of our one day LIVE event series, sponsored by Stella & Dot, designed for women who work for themselves, are spinning that side hustle or who are aspiring to quit the 9-5.
Come and walk on the wild side with us and spend a day getting inspired and empowered, with stories, insights, panel discussions and power hour sessions.
We’ve got an impressive line up of almost 30 speakers and panellists including:
- An optional lunch time inspiration session.
- A luxury goody bag worth over £100
- Complimentary cocktail, lunch + refreshments
- Enjoy our ‘Me-time’ lounge for complimentary hair & nail treatments worth £30 courtesy of Saks Hair & Beauty UK
- Connect with like minded women who are working for themselves, spinning a side hustle or aspiring to quit the 9-5
- Pop up shops of AW18 style from Grace & Oliver and Ethereal London
GTGLIVE18 will kick off the start of the 20th Anniversary of National Stress Awareness Week, and we will be using the event as a platform to start a conversation about stress, and its effects on women who work for themselves.
We’ll be making the day ALL about you, with the emphasis on getting some balance and some serious ‘me-time’.
One lucky guest will WIN a FREE overnight stay at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa in Cheshire to give you some of that all important me-time with breakfast and full use of their leisure facilities (T&Cs apply). Everyone who purchases a ticket to #GTGLIVE18 will be entered into a prize draw to win this fabulous prize and we’ll announce the winner on the day.
Plus we’ll be donating a % of our ticket sales to our official Charity Partner, The Girls’ Network to support the work they are doing to ensure unlimited futures for all young women.
Buy your Ticket
Ticket Sales End 2nd November.